About Our EarthPositive® Garms
- Our EarthPositive® range of garments are produced exclusively from Organic Cotton, and the entire production process is controlled and certified in accordance with the latest version of GOTS.
- 100% of the EarthPositive® production undergoes annual audits to comply with the FWF (Fair Wear Foundation) Code of Labour Practices in accordance with the International Labour Organisation’s conventions.
- The EarthPositive® range of garments are made in manufacturing facilities powered by green renewable energy, from low-impact raw materials. The Carbon Footprint of the products has been reduced by some 90% and the calculations certified under the PAS2050 standard by the Carbon Trust.
Eco Friendly Inks & Embroidery
- All garments are printed and embroidered by a local company using water based and environmentally friendly inks along with organic cotton for our embroidery. Here at New Wave Clothing, we feel it is essential to support local local businesses in our area that share the same values as we do.
The New Wave Packaging
- All of our packaging is made from compostable and biodegradable materials! From our swing tags to our delivery notes... everything we use is plastic free, recycled and recyclable.
Wash Cool, Think Green
- We recommend that you wash your garments cold, at 30 degrees and hanging dry, not in a tumble dryer. Washing at 30 degrees will do a fine job cleaning your garments. Not only will it prevent the ink from fading from the Organic Cotton it will also consume less electricity and help follow the New Wave Clothing Mission!